GMC Solution is a software company specializing in web development and internet marketing. We are growing strongly and continuously need to bring expertise in our various lines of business, such as web designing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), WordPress development, PHP development, Joomla development, Magento development, DotNet development and SMO (Social Media Marketing). Do you have any of these skills and want to work with GMC Solution, do not hesitate to contact us. Current openings at GMC Solution are:
JOB DESCRIPTION: SEO ANALYST (GMC-589):
No. of Positions: 4Experience: 2-5 Years
- Has natural inclination, and passion to grow by making things better for Clients and our company
- Must have worked on Keyword Analysis/ Keyword Analytical Tools.
- Must have worked on On-page Optimization & Off-page Optimization.
- Hands on experience on Web Analytics, Social media marketing, Link building.
- Ability to work as a self-starter, takes initiative, and executes tasks with minimal supervision
- Exceptional analytical skills: ability to analyze data draws conclusions, execute recommendations and implement remedies
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing environment to meet aggressive deadlines
ONLINE BIDDING EXPERT (ELANCE, GURU, ODESK):
Job summary: The executive will be responsible for generating businesses through online bidding and delivering exceptional sales results against assigned targets.
- Generating business through bidding on various portal like Guru, Elance , Odesk & other sources for web Design & Development projects.
- Interact with clients to understand their technical requirements.
- Preparing proposals, project estimation & scope of work independently for prospects and clients.
- Ability to meet sales targets and work in tight deadlines.
- Track and analyze competitor activities.
- Assuring client satisfaction by meeting and exceeding delivery and service quality norms.
- Ability to understand client requirements for Web Design and Development jobs related to PHP, Joomla, WordPress, Magento, Ecommerce, etc.
- Ability to independently estimate costs and submit quotes
- Should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be having online Internet Marketing Knowledge (Specially, SEO, web design & development)
- Should have prior experience of at least 1-3 years in online Bidding at Freelance Sites